- defunct; broke; -- used mostly of commercial companies; usually used in the term get belly-up, i. e. to go broke.
- financially ruined
- to assemble near, or strategy excitedly or assertively, as a bar for buying alcohol drinks.
- to approach (a counter) and stand-in front side from it; -- utilized mainly into the expression stomach up to the club (i.e. to a counter in a saloon).
- Definition for "belly up"
- Synonym for "belly up"
- Equivalent for "belly up"
- Etymologically Related for "belly up"
- Same Context for "belly up"