- A European fish (Centriscus scolopax), distinguished by an extended tubular snout, like pipeline of a bellows; -- labeled as in addition trumpet seafood, and snipe fish.
- an area title in The united kingdomt for the trumpet-fish, Centriscus scolopax.
- A local title of sundry plectognath fishes, of suborder Gymnodontes and family members Tetrodontidæ.
- a nearby name in Rhode Island of angler, Lophius piscatorius. See cut-under angler.
- small bottom-dwelling seafood of warm seas having a compressed body and a long snout with a toothless mouth
- Definition for "bellows fish"
- A European fish (Centriscus scolopax), distinguished by an…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bellows fish"
- Variant for "bellows fish"