- to really make the deep roaring sound attribute of a bull.
- To shout in a deep vocals.
- to help make a hollow, noisy sound, as an enraged bull.
- To bowl; to vociferate; to clamor.
- To roar; as water in a tempest, or because the wind when violent; to make a loud, hollow, continued noise.
- To utter in a loud, powerful sound. See Synonyms at shout.
- To produce with a loud vocals; to shout; -- used with out.
- The roar of a large pet, such as for instance a bull.
- a really loud utterance or any other sound.
- the deep roar of a large animal, or any comparable noisy noise
- A loud resounding outcry or noise, at the time of an enraged bull; a-roar.
- a-roar, as of a bull; a loud outcry.
- usa author (created in Canada) whose books inspired United states literature after World War II (1915-2005)
- a really loud utterance (like noise of an animal)
- to help make a noise like deep roar of a large pet
- to shout or scream in a-deep vocals
- shout loudly and without restraint
- make a loud sound, at the time of pet
- To roar; make a hollow, noisy sound, as a bull, cow, or deer.
- Of people, to produce any violent outcry; vociferate; clamor: found in ridicule or contempt.
- To roar, since the sea in a tempest, or due to the fact wind when violent; make a loud, hollow, continued noise.
- To utter in a loud deep sound; vociferate: usually devoid of or forth.
- Definition for "bellow"
- to really make the deep roaring sound attribute…
- View More
- Sentence for "bellow"
- Quotes for "bellow"
- "He who does not bellow the…"
- View More
- Synonym for "bellow"
- Verb Forms for "bellow"
- Phrases for "bellow"
- Rhyme for "bellow"
- Hypernym for "bellow"
- Cross Reference for "bellow"
- Same Context for "bellow"