- A person, particularly one of a group, who rings bells
- one who rings a bell or bells, esp. one whose business it is to ring a church bell or chime, or a collection of musical bells for public entertainment.
- somebody who plays musical handbells
- a person who rings church bells (in terms of summoning the congregation)
- something which precisely succeeds in achieving its objective
Sentence for "bell ringer"
Hypernym for "bell ringer"
Cross Reference for "bell ringer"
Urban Dictionary for "bell ringer"
- A phenomenon skilled after shooting cocaine...A…