- A variety of sweet pepper commonly cultivated for its edible good fresh fruit.
- The large, crisp, bell-shaped purple, yellow, or green fruit of the plant.
- Capsicum annuum, an edible spicy-sweet fruit, native towards "" new world "".
- The fresh fruit of Capsicum grossum, a lot used for pickling so when a vegetable; Guinea pepper.
- plant bearing big moderate thick-walled typically bell-shaped fruits; the key salad peppers
- big bell-shaped sweet pepper in green or red or yellow or orange or black colored varieties
- A species of Capsicum, or Guinea pepper (Capsicum annuum). It will be the purple pepper of home gardens.
Sentence for "bell pepper"
Hypernym for "bell pepper"
Urban Dictionary for "bell pepper"
- Pretty eyes, Even pretty hard nipples,…