- An alloy of tin and copper accustomed make bells.
- A hard alloy of about three components of copper to 1 of tin, used for making bells.
- multiple bronze, an alloy of copper and tin, that bells are manufactured.
- bronze with three or four parts copper to 1 part tin; found in making bells
- a difficult alloy or bronze, consisting often around three elements of copper to 1 of tin; -- useful for making bells.
Hypernym for "bell metal"
Cross Reference for "bell metal"
Same Context for "bell metal"