- a tiny gable-shaped construction, pierced with several open positions, and familiar with consist of bells.
- See under Bell.
- The continuation upward of some of a wall ended by a little gable, and pierced to receive more than one bells. These types of an element occasionally surmounts the apex of a church-gable.
- Any gable when the wall surface creating it's pierced for bells.
- an extension of a gable that serves as a bell cote
Definition for "bell gable"
- a tiny gable-shaped construction, pierced with several open…
Hypernym for "bell gable"