- To expel gas noisily through the belly through lips; burp.
- To appear or explode.
- To gush forth.
- To eject wind from tummy through mouth; to eructate.
- To issue with spasmodic power or sound.
- To expel (gas) noisily through the stomach through the mouth; burp.
- To eject violently.
- To eject or throw up through the stomach with assault; to eruct.
- To eject violently from within; to throw forth; to give off; to offer vent to; to vent.
- To expel gas loudly or rudely through the tummy through the mouth.
- expel gas from stomach
- become active and spew forth lava and stones
- The sound one tends to make whenever belching.
- malt liquor
- The act of belching; additionally, whatever is belched; an eructation.
- Malt alcohol; -- vulgarly so named as causing eructation.
- The work of throwing right out of the belly or from within; eructation.
- A cant title for malt liquor, from the causing belching.
- a reflex that expels gasoline noisily through the tummy through lips
- To eject wind noisily from belly through the lips; eructate.
- To issue away, just like eructation: as, “belching flames,”
- To toss or eject from the tummy with violence; eructate.
- To eject violently from within; cast forth.
- To ejaculate; vent with vehemence: usually devoid of: as, to belch out blasphemies; to belch out one's fury.
- Definition for "belch"
- To expel gas noisily through the belly through…
- View More
- Sentence for "belch"
- The occasional well-rendered belch is practically…
- View More
- Synonym for "belch"
- Verb Forms for "belch"
- Phrases for "belch"
- Rhyme for "belch"
- Hypernym for "belch"
- Etymologically Related for "belch"
- Same Context for "belch"