- A style of operatic singing characterized by full, also shades and an excellent show of vocal strategy.
- a stylish model of performing described as breathtaking tone and an effortless method.
- a cantabile type of operatic singing described as purity and evenness of tone, and an exact but brilliant singing method displaying convenience and agility.
- a style of operatic singing
- Definition for "bel canto"
- A style of operatic singing characterized by full,…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bel canto"