- Any climbing woody vine associated with tropics using practice of a liane; inside Philippines, esp. any one of numerous types of Calamus, the cane or rattan hand.
- A Spanish title for a number of types of the lianes or tall climbing flowers of the tropics, such Hippocratea scandens, etc.
- A name applied specifically to climbing palms, types of Calamus and Dæmonorops, known commercially as ratans.
- Definition for "bejuco"
- Any climbing woody vine associated with tropics using…
- View More
- Sentence for "bejuco"
- Urban Dictionary for "bejuco"