- a backyard tavern or a backyard location adjoining a tavern where alcohol is offered.
- The outside portion of a public household, in which consumers can sit-in the sun and luxuriate in their particular drinks.
- tavern with a patio area (usually resembling a yard) where beer alongside alcoholic drinks are served
- a patio tavern or a backyard location adjoining a tavern where alcoholic beverages is offered.
- The outdoor area of a public home, where consumers can sit-in sunlight and revel in their particular drinks.
- tavern with an outdoor location (usually resembling a garden) in which alcohol as well as other alcoholic beverages tend to be supported
Sentence for "beer garden"
- 1)"What are you doing tonight, John?"…
Urban Dictionary for "beer garden"