- someone who manufactures beds
- One who makes beds.
- person who manufactures beds or bedsteads.
- one that makes beds for use; particularly, in English universities, a man or woman whoever task it really is to deal with the areas while making the bedrooms in college. Female bedmakers had been forbidden in Cambridge in 1625, but they are today typical.
- somebody who manufactures bedrooms
- a person who tends to make bedrooms.
- a person who manufactures beds or bedsteads.
- One who makes beds to be used; especially, in English universities, an individual whose responsibility it is to take care of the rooms and then make the bedrooms in university. Feminine bedmakers had been forbidden in Cambridge in 1625, but are today normal.
Sentence for "bedmaker"
- Salute the bedmaker in my name…
- View More