- The characteristic to be bedeviled.
- their state to be bedeviled; bewildering confusion; vexatious difficulty.
- The act of bedeviling, and/or state of being bedeviled; specifically, a state of bewildering or vexatious disorder or confusion.
- the act of harassing somebody
- The characteristic of being bedeviled.
- The state of being bedeviled; bewildering confusion; vexatious trouble.
- The work of bedeviling, and/or condition to be bedeviled; especially, circumstances of bewildering or vexatious disorder or confusion.
- the act of harassing someone
Sentence for "bedevilment"
Hypernym for "bedevilment"
Same Context for "bedevilment"