- A plant which has been already grown to blooming or near-blooming dimensions before being planted in a usually formal area for seasonal show of colorful blossoms or foliage.
- an ornamental plant ideal for growing in a flowerbed
- A plant that includes already been cultivated to blooming or near-blooming size before becoming planted in a usually formal location for seasonal screen of colorful blossoms or vegetation.
- an ornamental plant suited to planting in a flowerbed
Definition for "bedding plant"
- A plant which has been already grown to…
Hypernym for "bedding plant"