- to take care of an interest, but omit its main points, often intentionally.
- To wait or stay away from speaing frankly about some thing difficult or unpleasant.
- be deliberately uncertain or unclear in order to mislead or withhold information
- to deal with an interest, but omit its details, frequently intentionally.
- To hesitate or avoid referring to something hard or unpleasant.
- be deliberately ambiguous or uncertain being mislead or withhold information
Sentence for "beat around the bush"
Urban Dictionary for "beat around the bush"