- A protruding an element of the foremost portion of a sailing ship.
- An ornament used in wealthy Norman entrances, resembling a head with a beak.
- An ornament used in rich Norman doorways, resembling a head with a beak.
- a little platform in the fore-part of top deck of a vessel, containing water closets for the staff.
- Same as Beak, 3.
- An ornament resembling the pinnacle and beak of a bird, or, often, a grotesque man head terminating in a beak, used as an enrichment of moldings in Romanesque design.
- That section of a ship before the forecastle which is fastened to your stem and sustained by the key knee.
Sentence for "beakhead"
Variant for "beakhead"