- A catalogue of men and women whoever souls are to be become prayed for.
- A catalogue of brands; a pedigree, an extended respected series.
- A catalogue of people, for the rest of whose souls a specific amount of prayers can be said or counted down on beads of a chaplet; ergo, a catalogue generally.
- a listing of prayers; particularly, ahead of the Reformation, the menu of the individuals and objects that prayers were said, read out loud because of the preacher prior to the sermon.
- Figuratively, any list or catalogue; an extended show.
- A rosary.
- In bookbinding, a brass roll with the advantage cut in dots or beads, found in gilding.
- Also called bead-row.
Sentence for "beadroll"
- “Charles Chattey” stood foremost on this…
Same Context for "beadroll"