- Melia azedarach, a deciduous or semi-evergreen tree with toxic fruit, indigenous to Asia, Southeast Asia, and north Australia.
- a tree of genus Melia, best recognized species of which (Melia azedarach), features blue plants that are extremely fragrant, and berries that are toxic.
- The Melia Azedarach, all-natural purchase Meliaceœ.
- title in Jamaica of a leguminous timber-tree, Ormosia dasycarpa, with purple globose seeds.
- small tree of western Indies and northeastern Venezuela having huge oblong pointed leaflets and panicles of purple blossoms; seeds tend to be black colored or scarlet with black colored places
Definition for "bead tree"
- Melia azedarach, a deciduous or semi-evergreen tree with…
Hypernym for "bead tree"
Cross Reference for "bead tree"