- Completely; completely; excessively. Pre-owned as a rigorous: bemuse.
- On; around; over: besmear.
- About; to: bespeak.
- accustomed form transitive verbs from nouns, adjectives, and intransitive verbs, as:
- To make; cause to become: bedim.
- To influence, cover, or offer: bespectacled.
- By, almost, alongside, around, near to.
- Around; about.
- About, with regards to, regarding, over.
- On, upon, at, to, in contact with some thing.
- Off, away, more than, across
- As an intensifier; for example. carefully, exceedingly; totally; entirely.
- all-around; about; abundantly; throughout.
- creating verbs based on nouns or adjectives, usually with the sense of "which will make, become, or trigger to be".
- accustomed intensify adjectives indicating "adorned with something" usually individuals with the suffix -ed.
- To intensify this is.
- To make an intransitive verb transitive.
- to help make the activity of a verb specific or definite.
Sentence for "be-"
Same Context for "be-"