- An aromatic gum resin similar to myrrh, made by specific Asian and African bushes or trees of the genus Commiphora.
- most likely an aromatic gum like balsam which was exuded from a tree, probably one of many species within the genus Commiphora.
- An unidentified material pointed out inside Bible (Gen. ii. 12, and Num. xi. 7), variously taken to be a gum, a precious stone, or pearls, or maybe a kind of emerald within Arabia.
- A gum resin of reddish brown shade, brought from India, Persia, and Africa.
- A name fond of two fragrant gum-resins, much like myrrh, but weaker.
- aromatic gum resin; comparable to myrrh
Sentence for "bdellium"
Hypernym for "bdellium"
Same Context for "bdellium"
Urban Dictionary for "bdellium"
- An aromatic gum, like myrrh, that's…