- A shoulder-held tool composed of an extended steel smoothbore tube for firing armor-piercing rockets at short range.
- a primitive trombone having wide tubes
- an American shoulder-held rocket launcher utilized as an antitank tool, utilized in World War II, shaped just like the bazooka trombone
- by extension, any shoulder-fired rocket grenade launcher
- breasts of a woman
- Crack cocaine.
- a portable rocket launcher employed by infantrymen as an antitank weapon
Sentence for "bazooka"
- What's foiling Mr. Paulson's "bazooka" -…
Phrases for "bazooka"
Rhyme for "bazooka"
Hypernym for "bazooka"
Same Context for "bazooka"