- among the first European settlers regarding the eventual colony of British Honduras, modern day Belize.
- In the United States navy, a sick-bay nursing assistant; -- today officially designated as hospital apprentice.
- a person who life on a bay, or who fishes, shoots, or pursues their profession in or on a bay.
- especially, in British Honduras, a mahogany-cutter of coast.
- A sick-bay attendant; a nurse for sick or wounded males on a vessel of war.
Sentence for "bayman"
Rhyme for "bayman"
Variant for "bayman"