- An aromatic liquid initially made by distilling the leaves of bay-rum tree in rum and water however now generally produced by blending the oil from those leaves along with other solvents.
- A fragrant fluid used for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
- A fragrant nature a great deal utilized as a cosmetic, etc., specially by barbers, gotten by distilling the leaves regarding the Pimenta acris (see bayberry, 3), for the natural purchase Myrtaceæ, with rum, or by mixing the volatile oil acquired through the leaves by distillation with liquor, water, and acetic ether.
- an aromatic liquid originally gotten by distilling the leaves associated with the bayberry tree with rum
- A fragrant fluid, employed for cosmetic and medicinal purposes.
Hypernym for "bay rum"
- after-shave lotion
- View More