- A cattle-fort; a building regularly shelter cattle.
- A defensive wall built around a tower house. It had been once regularly protect livestock during an attack.
- An inclosure with dirt or rock wall space, for keeping cattle; a fortified inclosure.
- a sizable residence.
- Formerly, an outer inclosure of an Irish castle: almost comparable to bailey and external bailey.
- today, in some components of Ireland— The cattle-yard near a farm-house.
- A large residence, including all its appurtenances, as workplaces, courtyard, etc.
- Eye dialect spelling of created.
- In Ireland, to encircle or inclose with a bawn.
Sentence for "bawn"
- The occupants of the largest portions…
Same Context for "bawn"
Urban Dictionary for "bawn"