- The beating of forests and bushes to flush game.
- a-hunt in which this is done.
- a kind of hunting for which online game is required in to the available by the beating of sticks on shrubs etc.
- the video game thus forced to the available.
- a-hunt carried out in this way.
- The work of beating the forests, shrubs, etc., for game.
- the overall game itself.
- The wanton slaughter of online game.
- a technique of searching where the game is driven from cover by beaters toward a place in which the sportsmen come in delay.
- therefore Any beat-up or thorough search, or undiscriminating slaughter, especially of defenseless or unresisting crowds of people.
- The game driven from address because of the battue technique.
- indiscriminate slaughter
- a-hunt by which beaters push the overall game to flee in direction of the hunter
- Definition for "battue"
- The beating of forests and bushes to flush…
- View More
- Sentence for "battue"
- Hypernym for "battue"
- Same Context for "battue"