- A U.S. military device often consists of five companies.
- A naval power made up of a variable few warships, escorts, and offer vessels, with respect to the nature regarding the objective.
- An improvised power, often of battalion or brigade strength, attracted from different units for a particular procedure.
- Chiefly British A tactical power of battalion power created by attaching infantry and armored organizations.
- an army unit typically composed of five businesses
Sentence for "battle group"
Hypernym for "battle group"