- A rallying weep uttered in combat, specifically while attacking.
- A slogan used by the proponents of an underlying cause.
- An exclamation soldiers yell on whenever gonna war or battle.
- By expansion, a very good motto or purpose statement, especially in regards to winning a target in activities, games or work.
- a slogan accustomed rally support for a cause
- a yell meant to rally a group of soldiers in struggle
Quotes for "battle cry"
- "Whenever death may surprise us, let…"
Hypernym for "battle cry"