- fertile; fruitful; productive
- fat; fruitful; productive.
- just one combat. See Wager of battel, under wager.
- conditions ordered from the buttery; in addition, the charges for all of them; -- only into the pl., except whenever used adjectively.
- plural within college of Oxford in England: College makes up about board and provisions furnished through the kitchen area and buttery.
- the full college is the reason board and lodgings, rates, university fees, and contributions to different funds.
- At Eton college, a small allowance of meals which, in addition to the university allowance, the collegers receive from their particular dames.
- to-be provided with terms from buttery.
- See struggle.
- See battle.
- To stand indebted in the college-books at Oxford for conditions and beverage from the buttery.
- Definition for "battel"
- Sentence for "battel"
- Synonym for "battel"
- Same Context for "battel"
- Variant for "battel"