- Order of struggle; disposition or arrangement of soldiers (brigades, regiments, battalions, etc.), or of a naval force, for action.
- An army in struggle variety; additionally, the key battalia or human body.
- purchase of struggle; battle range.
- Milit.: a big human anatomy of men in an effort of fight or from the march, whether a complete military or among the great divisions from it; a bunch; an army.
- The main human anatomy or center of an army.
Sentence for "battalia"
Same Context for "battalia"
Urban Dictionary for "battalia"