- The discount on uncurrent coins.
- additional pay; esp. an additional allowance to an English officer offering in Asia.
- speed of change; additionally, the rebate on uncurrent coins.
- In Uk India: Subsistence-money fond of troops, witnesses, prisoners, as well as others. An allowance and their pay originally designed to soldiers providing in the field.
- In Uk Asia, agio; discount; distinction of trade.
- Definition for "batta"
- Sentence for "batta"
- Same Context for "batta"
- Urban Dictionary for "batta"