- a big size of igneous stone that has melted and intruded surrounding strata at great depths.
- a big irregular size of invasive igneous stone with melted or forced it self into surrounding strata.
- a big mass of invasive igneous rock believed to have solidified deep within the earth.
- a sizable size of deep-seated igneous rock which can be exposed by erosion.
- huge mass of intrusive igneous stone considered to have solidified deep inside the earth
- Definition for "batholith"
- a big size of igneous stone that has…
- View More
- Sentence for "batholith"
- Synonym for "batholith"
- Hyponym for "batholith"
- Hypernym for "batholith"