- A portable changing space which was rolled down a beach into edge of the sea to permit people to paddle inside water modestly.
- a tiny room on tires, becoming driven into the water, for the capability of bathers, whom undress and dress therein.
- A covered car made use of in the seaside hotels of good Britain, which bathers gown and undress. It is driven to the water to a sufficient distance to match the ease of the bather.
- a building containing dressing spaces for bathers
Definition for "bathing machine"
- A portable changing space which was rolled down…
Hypernym for "bathing machine"