- Canada & brand new England Nautical a lengthy, light, flatbottom vessel with a sharply pointed bow and stern.
- Southern Atlantic & Gulf States Nautical a little, light, flatbottom rowboat.
- a tiny, flat-bottomed kind of boat.
- A boat; esp. a flat-bottomed, awkward watercraft used on the Canadian lakes and rivers.
- A light ship for river navigation, very long equal in porportion to its breadth, and larger in the centre than within stops.
- A pontoon of a floating connection.
- Definition for "bateau"
- Canada & brand new England Nautical a lengthy,…
- View More
- Sentence for "bateau"
- Synonym for "bateau"
- Same Context for "bateau"
- Variant for "bateau"