- In Conservative and Reform Judaism, a Jewish girl of 12 or 13 years, considered an adult and in charge of her moral and spiritual obligations.
- The service that initiates and acknowledges a woman as a bat mitzvah.
- A Jewish coming of age service for a girl.
- anyone who has come old.
- (Judaism) an initiation service marking the 12th birthday celebration of a Jewish woman and signifying the start of spiritual responsibility
- To confirm when you look at the ceremony of bat mitzvah.
- To start some one in a bat mitzvah service
- confirm in bat mitzvah ceremony, of girls in the Jewish belief
Sentence for "bat mitzvah"
Hypernym for "bat mitzvah"
Urban Dictionary for "bat mitzvah"