- person who bastes.
- an instrument for basting animal meat with fat or gravy.
- one that bastes or beats with a stick.
- A blow with a stick or other weapon.
- person who bastes meat.
- One who bastes or joins the areas of a garment loosely with lengthy stitches; additionally, an attachment to a sewing-machine used for basting.
- a tube with a rubber bulb familiar with use up and launch melted fat or gravy to dampen roasting animal meat
- a cook which bastes roasting beef with melted fat or gravy
- a sewer who fastens a garment with long loose stitches
Sentence for "baster"
Hypernym for "baster"
Same Context for "baster"
Urban Dictionary for "baster"
- A hunchbacked old individual. Term comes…