- To lower in high quality or character; debase.
- To declare or prove (some body) is a bastard.
- to help make or show to be a bastard; to stigmatize as a bastard; to declare or decide legally become illegitimate.
- To beget out of wedlock.
- to alter some thing (including, art forms) so that its price declines; to debase.
- To claim or show that somebody is a bastard, or illegitimate.
- to cut back from an increased to a lowered condition; to debase.
- To introduce debased elements into.
- To beget regarding wedlock.
- change some thing to make certain that its worth declines; as an example, art kinds
- declare a young child becoming illegitimate
- To declare or end up being a bastard; stigmatize as a bastard.
- To beget off wedlock.
- To render mongrel or hybrid; make degenerate; debase: as, “a bastardized battle of Romans,”
- To become degenerate.
- additionally spelled bastardise.
Sentence for "bastardize"
Synonym for "bastardize"
Verb Forms for "bastardize"
Hypernym for "bastardize"