- An amylose that is a constituent part of a species of gum from Bassora, tragacanth, and some gum resins.
- A constituent element of a species of gum from Bassora, as in addition of gum tragacanth many gum resins. It really is among amyloses.
- A gum (C6H10O5) insoluble in water, the primary constituent of gum tragacanth as well as cherry and plum gum tissue. Also called traganthin and adraganthin.
- Definition for "bassorin"
- An amylose that is a constituent part of…
- View More
- Sentence for "bassorin"