- A tenor clarinet, pitched in F, having a wider bell and better range than a typical clarinet.
- An alto instrument for the clarinet household, pitched in F below center C, with an assortment reaching down seriously to F below that.
- A musical instrument for the clarinet class, having just one reed and an extended twice-bent wooden pipe; truly the tenor clarinet, being intermediate between the clarinet proper and the bass clarinet. Its compass is four octaves as well as 2 shades from 2nd F below middle C.
- a tenor clarinet; pitched in key of F underneath the B-flat clarinet
- a guitar blown with a reed, and resembling a clarinet, but of a lot better compass, adopting almost four octaves; The corno di bassetto.
Hypernym for "basset horn"
- View More