- a sizable drum having a cylindrical human anatomy as well as 2 heads and making a reduced, resonant sound.
- a large drum with a decreased pitch
- view within the Vocabulary.
- a large drum with two minds; tends to make a sound of long but really low pitch
- the biggest associated with the different kinds of drums, having two minds, and emitting a deep, grave noise. See bass, a.
- Definition for "bass drum"
- a sizable drum having a cylindrical human anatomy…
- View More
- Sentence for "bass drum"
- Hypernym for "bass drum"
- Variant for "bass drum"
- Urban Dictionary for "bass drum"