- emblematic suggesting that 4th range from the bottom of a staff signifies the pitch of F below middle C. Also called F clef.
- emblematic showing the second-line from the top of the staff represents the F below center C.
- a clef that leaves the F below center C on the 4th type of an employee
- the character put at the start of the staff containing the bass part of a musical structure.
- Definition for "bass clef"
- emblematic suggesting that 4th range from the bottom…
- View More
- Sentence for "bass clef"
- Synonym for "bass clef"
- Hypernym for "bass clef"
- Urban Dictionary for "bass clef"