- a lady's close-fitting bodice.
- The part of a waistcoat etc. expanding underneath the waistline.
- a lady's close-fitting bodice having these types of a feature; a corset.
- among a race, of unknown beginning, inhabiting a spot regarding Bay of Biscay in Spain and France.
- The language talked by the Basque individuals.
- part of a female's gown, resembling a jacket with a quick top; -- most likely so called because this fashion of gown came from the Basques.
- One of a race of as yet not known beginning inhabiting the Basque provinces alongside areas of Spain in the neighbor hood regarding the Pyrenees, and the main department of Basses-Pyrénées, France.
- The language of this Basques, supposed to express the tongue of this old Iberians, the ancient residents of Spain.
- The quick skirt of this body-garment worn by both sexes.
- A kind of short-skirted jacket worn by females, forming top of the section of a dress: probably so called given that it was worn by the Basques.
- A dish of minced mutton, mixed with bread-crumbs, eggs, etc., seasoned and baked.
- the language regarding the Basque men and women; of no known relation to virtually any language
- an associate of a people of not known origin living in the western Pyrenees in France and Spain
- with respect to Biscay, its folks, or their particular language.
- with respect to the Basques or their language.
Definition for "basque"
Sentence for "basque"
Rhyme for "basque"
Hypernym for "basque"
Same Context for "basque"