- The affinity of mobile frameworks for fundamental dyes, including methylene azure.
- a rise in how many basophils in circulating bloodstream.
- An abnormal stippling of purple bloodstream cells with standard staining granules.
- The condition of becoming basophilic
- a disorder where many leucocytes using just basic spots exist.
- the propensity of cells to stain with basic dyes
Definition for "basophilia"
- The affinity of mobile frameworks for fundamental dyes,…
Sentence for "basophilia"
Rhyme for "basophilia"
Hypernym for "basophilia"