- Any of different marine organisms of this course Ophiuroidea, associated with the starfishes and having slender, branching, interlaced hands. Also called container seafood.
- Any of a suborder of brittle performers, mainly with many-branched hands, that are now living in deep-sea habitats.
- any starfish-like pet associated with the genera Euryale or Astrophyton or Gorgonocephalus having slender complexly branched interlacing hands radiating from a central disk
- Definition for "basket star"
- Any of different marine organisms of this course…
- View More
- Hyponym for "basket star"
- Hypernym for "basket star"