- Botany Attached by the base, as certain anthers tend to be for their filaments.
- Said of anthers who will be connected to the filament in the base and pointing from the filament.
- connected by its base (as certain anthers with their filaments or stalks)
- In botany, affixed because of the base or lower end, as an anther upon the filament.
- Definition for "basifixed"
- Botany Attached by the base, as certain anthers…
- View More
- Sentence for "basifixed"
- Equivalent for "basifixed"
- Etymologically Related for "basifixed"