- a computer device or framework, particularly a drawbridge, counterbalanced so when one end is lowered one other is raised.
- a counterbalanced construction having one end that rises as the other reduces
- In mechanics, an apparatus regarding the principle of seesaw, which one end rises due to the fact other drops.
- An arrangement in bridges through which one section balances another.
- A form of bailing-scoop.
- a structure or unit by which one end is counterbalanced by the other (on concept regarding the seesaw)
Sentence for "bascule"
Hypernym for "bascule"
Form for "bascule"
Same Context for "bascule"