- some of several masses of gray matter embedded in cerebral hemispheres that are involved in the legislation of voluntary motion. Also known as basal nucleus.
- Any of a group of nuclei into the mind interconnected using cerebral cortex, thalamus and brainstem
- any of several public of subcortical grey matter at base of every cerebral hemisphere that seem to be involved in the legislation of voluntary motion
- Definition for "basal ganglion"
- some of several masses of gray matter embedded…
- View More
- Hyponym for "basal ganglion"
- Hypernym for "basal ganglion"