- To trade items or solutions with no exchange of money.
- To traffic or trade, by trading one commodity for the next, in difference from a-sale and purchase, in which money is purchased the commodities transported; to vehicle.
- To trade (items or solutions) minus the trade of cash.
- To trade or change in the form of barter; to change (usually for an unworthy consideration); to traffic; to vehicle; -- sometimes followed by away.
- The work or rehearse of bartering.
- some thing bartered.
- an equal exchange
- The work or practice of trafficking by exchange of commodities; an exchange of products.
- The thing provided as a swap.
- The act of swapping; particularly, the act or practice of trafficking by change of products.
- finished . offered as a swap.
- An arithmetical rule through which the values various products tend to be ascertained and compared
- Synonyms working, trade, traffic, vehicle, interchange.
- an equal change
- Of, relating to, or being anything according to bartering: a barter economy.
- exchange products or services without involving money
- exchange products without involving cash
- To traffic or trade by trading one product for another, in distinction from exchanging for cash.
- To give (a very important factor or product) for the next of comparable or supposed comparable price: with you, for (formerly with) a thing: because, to barter a person's jewels for loaves of bread.
- To exchange, overall.
- Definition for "barter"
- To trade items or solutions with no exchange…
- View More
- Sentence for "barter"
- Quotes for "barter"
- "The propensity to truck, barter and…"
- View More
- Synonym for "barter"
- Verb Forms for "barter"
- Phrases for "barter"
- Rhyme for "barter"
- Hypernym for "barter"
- Cross Reference for "barter"
- Form for "barter"
- Same Context for "barter"
- Urban Dictionary for "barter"