- Traversed by barrulets or little pubs.
- Traversed by barrulets or little taverns; -- stated regarding the area.
- Traversed by barrulets or small pubs.
- Traversed by barrulets or small bars; -- stated of this area.
- In heraldry, divided into pubs or barrulets: stated for the area whenever divided into no less than eight components; if the quantity is a lot greater, its known as barruletty. Also barrulée.
- In heraldry, split into taverns or barrulets: said regarding the field when divided into for around eight components; if quantity is significantly better, it's called barruletty. Also barrulée.
Sentence for "barruly"
- _eight_ (some writers say _ten_), it…