- A sensory neurological ending that is activated by changes in pressure, especially one in the wall space of arteries such as the carotid sinus.
- A nerve closing which responsive to changes in hypertension
- a sensory receptor that reacts to pressure
- A sensory nerve ending that is stimulated by alterations in pressure, particularly one out of the wall space of blood vessels such as the carotid sinus.
- A nerve ending that is responsive to alterations in blood circulation pressure
- a sensory receptor that responds to stress
Sentence for "baroreceptor"
- IL-6 microinjected into the nucleus tractus…
Hypernym for "baroreceptor"