- a form of barometer that continually documents atmosphere pressure on a sheet or rotating drum
- a guitar for tracking instantly the variations of atmospheric force.
- A self-registering tool for tracking variants within the pressure of the atmosphere.
- a recording barometer; immediately files in some recoverable format the variations in atmospheric stress
- A recording barometer.
- a kind of barometer that continually documents environment stress on a sheet or turning drum
- An instrument for tracking automatically the variants of atmospheric force.
- A self-registering tool for recording variants inside pressure for the atmosphere.
- a recording barometer; automatically records on paper the variations in atmospheric force
- Definition for "barograph"
- Sentence for "barograph"
- Hypernym for "barograph"
- Same Context for "barograph"